Who: We are Goodbye Friday, an unsigned, 4-member, teenage "Boy
Band" with real instrument skills, dynamic vocals and compelling
What: We are Pop/Rock musicians and an actual "band." We are not
just a boy band, but a "real band" with seasoned instrument skills and
entertaining performances. Not just 4 guys singing and dancing. We
do all of that, plus play our own instruments. Our sound is ambitious
and very radio friendly.
Why: Because “that’s just how we get down.” Music is our way of
life. We live to make a positive impact on people through our music
and stage performances.
Where: Bamboozle; Z100; Webster Hall; SixFlags NJ; SixFlags DC;
NJ Meadowlands; Stone Pony; Sherman Theater; Stanhope House;
Mountain Creek (Vernon Valley); Liberty State Park; Camplified, Red
Robin Bash; Various State Fairs; Other Venues near you. (Just invite
us, and we’ll come - Maybe).
When: Anytime! Any where. Whenever – the time is right.
How: With a lot of energy and genuine engagement. We have
worked hard and diligently to create our unique, dynamic, ambitious
and harmonious sound. We love our fans unconditionally and give
them everything we have on stage. They give it back, and its one
Which: We are past winners of The Bamboozle Break Contest;
finalist in the Z100 Hometown Heroes contest; our video is currently
playing in all Tilly’s locations throughout the US; our video won at the
2012 Garden State Film Festival; featured in US and British press and
Whom: With Joe Jonas, Sarah Bareilles, Rachel Crow, Ryan
Cabrera, Aaron Carter, Forever The Sickest Kids, Burnham, Romance
on A Rocketship, Weather Star, Other familiar names…
Goodbye Friday / Mark, Anthony, Rocco & Aaron
Genres: Pop / Pop Rock
Goodbye Friday is an energetic four-piece, Pop/Rock Band from Hopatcong, N.J. We love to create music and perform to live crowds.
“GBF” truly possesses the ability to capture and entertain audiences with original music.
Since our inception, we have performed many shows in the tri-state area and have many major accomplishments towards our success in the music industry.
MORE ABOUT GOODBYE FRIDAY
Television, Radio & Internet:
• Z100 NY Radio/Website – Coca Cola’s Jingle Ball 2010 Hometown Hero Final 5 Contestant < Airplay/Music Video (Dec ‘10)
• Soundwave Music Television < Interview/Performance (Jan ‘11)
• WDHA 105.5 Radio Featured Artist Jersey’s Homegrown Spotlight <Airplay/Interview (Jan, Oct ‘10)
• WRNJ Sussex County Radio Featured Upcoming Bands <Airplay/Interview (May ‘10)
• East Stroudsburg University Campus Radio Station <Airplay/Interview (March ‘10)
• Coca Cola’s NY Z100 Jingle Ball/Hometown Hero Competition <400+ Band Competition – Top 5 Finalists (Jan ‘11)
• Barbershop Studios Band Competition – 1st Place Winners (Oct ‘10)
• Bamboozle Break Contest – 2nd Place Winners (May ‘10)
• Exposurefest - 2nd Place Winners/The Knitting Factory, NYC
(90 band completion) (May ‘09)
• WDHA Superstars of Summer - 1st Place Winners (July ‘09)
Newspaper/Magazine Featured Artist:
• The Aquarian – Bands on the Verge
• J-14 Magazine
• LH Weekly
• Hopatcong Patch
• NJ Underground
• The Musconetcong News
• The Daily Record
• Mustache Magazine
• Star Ledger
P.A. Express Times
• Meadowlands/Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ.
• Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson, NJ.
• The Stone Pony, Asbury Park, NJ.
• The Knitting Factory, NYC.
• Hot Topic (various locations throughout Tri-State)
• Crocodile Rock, PA
• The Sherman Theatre, Stroudsburg, PA.
• The Washington Theatre, Washington, NJ.
• Eleanor Rigbys, Jermyn, PA.
• Mt. Creek Resorts, Vernon, NJ.
• School of Rock, South Hackensack, NJ.
• Vintage Theatre, Scranton, PA.
• NJ Stand Against Drugs
• Concert for the Cure
• Spread the Love (Anti-bullying Benefit)
• Kyle O’Brien Benefit for Cancer
• Chris Anderson Field of Dreams
• Diabetes Research Foundation/Rutgers University
• Concert for the Cure
• Have A Heart Benefit Show/Children’s Cancer Awareness
• Hopatcong Ambulance Squad Benefit
• Local community/high school benefit shows